Please adhere to following principles of car safety:
1. Keep car always locked when not in use, in a well lit area or security garrage.
2. Do not keep any valuables in the car, especially visible from outside.
3. Keep an eye on tyre quality.
4. Check suspension and brakes on regular basis.
4. Have coolant levels to the optimum.
5.Check belts for wear and tear.
6. Check for any noise from pulleys.
7.Check for noises from under carraige.
In event of any malfunction take it to your nearest mechanic.