Fuel costs are among other high expenses while running a car. To get optimum fuel efficiency, following guides will be helpful
- Keep tyres inflated to correct pressure
- Do not force speed and force stop. Gradual speeding and slowing helps. 60- 80 kilometers/hour will give good fuel averages.
- Have the cars serviced and tuned up at regular intervals.
- Keep air filters clean at best of times.
- Have spark plugs replaced at correct intervals.
- Air conditioning and having windows down can increase fuel consumption.
- Overloading the cars can have an impact on consumption of fuel.
- Pulling heavier loads like boats etc can effect the fuel consumption.
- Quality of fuel put in the car does effect the consumption.
- For hesitance on this matter see your regular mechanic or contact kismet mechanical on 0412040463